Scubapro Customer Service

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

What kind of information are you looking for? You can open the owner's manuals for all their computers on their website. I think it's under the support tab, then manuals.

scubajay:
I guess they are lucky they make good gear. If not, I can see them going out of business
True. But as it happens, they make VERY good gear, so they're not going out of business any time soon.

They are extraordinarily slow in answering emails, in my experience. Why not just give them a phone call? The internet can be a powerful tool, if you bother trying to use it.

Scubapro-Uwatec
1166 Fesler St
El Cajon, CA 92020
(619) 402-1023

Yahoo's listing for "Scubapro"

I wonder how much of their poor service began when Johnson acquired them? I own a number of SP/Uwatek products and have had mixed responses from their customer service.

I bought atomic and great service!!.I get reply`s back less than 24 hours.

Just my 0.2

scubajay:
I sent Scubapro an email on 8-17-06 requesting information on their Aladin Prime computer and they still have not gotten back to me. Has anybody had any issues with this company not returning emails or their customer service dept. I would have called but their website does not have a telephone number listed.

I think it took a week or two to get an answer back about my computer. I have an UWATEC smart pro wrist and it quit working with an E 6 in the display around dive 60. I sent it back for repair but im guessing that when I get it back I won't be able to sell it because it won't be worth poo

DaytonaDave:
scubajay,

How long have you been waiting for a reply? I know that sometimes email doesn't make it (to anywhere it's intended to go)... why don't you give them another 'shout'?

Let me know what / when you find out....

Dave

I've been waiting for a reply for about a week. I will now give them a call.

I hope it worked out for you. I have had nothing but good CS from SP. Of course our rep is the best.

Back
Top Bottom