Scubapro "Form" wetsuit line

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

wmspdi

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
The other day I was looking for a new wet suit for those times when I do not want to dive my shell dry suit in cold water. My LDS had me try on a one piece 6.5mm (maybe 7mm) back zip suit by ScubaPro called a "Form". It was made of hyper-stretch material and was very comfortable.

One big selling point for me was that I did not have problems getting the suit on or off like I did with my previous ScubaPro Steamer (which I sold went I bought a dry suit). The range of movement was excellent however I did not get to test dive the suit. From what I understand this is a brand new mid-priced line SP is launching and I am having trouble finding more information on it before I decide to buy. Anyone have more information?

I also recently tried on a new Scubapro Form line wetsuit and like it. I'll probably be getting one soon. I too haven't found much info on the new line.

Jim

The other day I was looking for a new wet suit for those times when I do not want to dive my shell dry suit in cold water. My LDS had me try on a one piece 6.5mm (maybe 7mm) back zip suit by ScubaPro called a "Form". It was made of hyper-stretch material and was very comfortable.

One big selling point for me was that I did not have problems getting the suit on or off like I did with my previous ScubaPro Steamer (which I sold went I bought a dry suit). The range of movement was excellent however I did not get to test dive the suit. From what I understand this is a brand new mid-priced line SP is launching and I am having trouble finding more information on it before I decide to buy. Anyone have more information?
Hi Jim,
I use this wetsuit at the Aquarium where I dive and it is highly recomended. I have been trying to buy one for myself, I like it so much. All the divers try and get it, that's how versitale it is. We wear it in water from 55 degrees to 79 degrees, just adding a full hood and boots for the solder water. You also don't havae to use as much weight with this suit....
Diver Gal

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom