Scubapro Go-Sport vs Go-Sport Gorilla

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

The size is too big for you. Get a smaller size.

Judge fin pocket size by width. Depth of the foot pocket is secondary.
That’s helpful thanks. How does the sizing on the go sport compare to the rk3, if you can say? I wear an 11 in street shoes. According to SP that’s a size L with 3mil booties.

That’s helpful thanks. How does the sizing on the go sport compare to the rk3, if you can say? I wear an 11 in street shoes. According to SP that’s a size L with 3mil booties.
10.5 (narrow) typically, and my size M Go Sports are nice and snug on 3mm booties and quite tight on 5mm. You'd probably prefer size L.

No idea on how the sizing compares. I have tried both fins at different times, but don't remember what sizes I tried.

I'm a 10.5 and my feet are relatively flat. I find the M just snug with 3mm boots and very snug, but not tight with 5mm. My heel is also only overhanging the base of the foot pocket by ~1cm.

I am only a 42EU , 9US , much smaller than the above and the M fit perfect in 5mm booties.

Divers would be much better served, if the actual dimensions of the foot pocket were given. If not by the manufacturer, then by fellow divers with measuring tape. Such as Deep6 or Gull does:

1707779147145.png

1707779262802.png

Divers would be much better served, if the actual dimensions of the foot pocket were given. If not by the manufacturer, then by fellow divers with measuring tape. Such as Deep6 or Gull does:

View attachment 826714
View attachment 826716

Challenge accepted. Size L gorillas. Foot pocket length is 27cm from heel to line in front of the open toe, and 26cm to the end of the enclosed part of the pocket. Height is ~9cm at the tallest part (labelled C in your gull diagram). Width is ~11cm at the widest part and 9cm at the end of the pocket before the platform tapers.

Size 11 New Balance or Nike athletic shoes translates for me into Size L for Go-Sports and Go-Sport Gorillas. Which also translates to size R in Mares, size XL in the SP Jet Fin, size XL in Slipstreams. And size L in the Eddie Flipper.

Back
Top Bottom