Scubapro jet fins replacement straps

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I don't think Boogie's spring straps fit on Jets, only "post" style fins like my Quattros. Quality stuff and a nice guy to deal with.

I picked it up reading here on SB - the pressure from the original hardware keeps everything tight - and the harder you pull, the tighter it gets. No knots though - never had them slip - actually they can be adjusted, but you need a pair of needle nose pliers because they hold so tightly.

i was curious..looking at your profiles you could only have used each pair around 5 to 6 times at most..didn't say much for the lastability of jet fins, which i know last a long time..:D

mossym:
i was curious..looking at your profiles you could only have used each pair around 5 to 6 times at most..didn't say much for the lastability of jet fins, which i know last a long time..:D

lol - yup... Which is actually one of the reasons I got them. I got tired of trying to find gear for the neighbor kids when they went snorkeling with me, and wanted some that would last "forever" (or at least a very long time) So when I got my pair and discovered how much I loved them I picked up another of each size to loan out (and the Turtles were partly for evaluation, plus they are a nice in-between size between XL & XXL Jets)

I do hope to put about 75 more dives on mine before the year is out... but hopefully they will last 20-30 years as others have stated.

Aloha, Tim

i hear ya, i'm chasing a similar goal myself...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom