Scubapro

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

My kids both have SP Prime console computers.

Both had to have batteries replaced every year for three years running.

My LDS said - That should not be happening and had both computers replaced free of charge!!!

Scuba Pro is a great brand, I've been used an MK25 and S600 for 4 years excellent combo never let me down not even a free flow ever.

I also have the glide plus BCD (very comfortable) boots, and a Smart Pro. Very happy with all my stuff.

I got the idea from reading the DIR section (and all areas of this blog) that SP is all you buy and wear if you want to "Do It Right". Left a bad taste in my mouth, so to speak...

Can you please post links or did you read and then misconstrue one post and assume that encompassed all DIR peeps?

Can you please post links or did you read and then misconstrue one post and assume that encompassed all DIR peeps?

DIR peeps can only be spoken of in vague generality, and only negatively. Didn't you know?

They must always be bashed, even if what they say makes perfect sense.

Links MAY contain facts, and one must never let facts enter into discussions.

I am not a DIR person, nor do I play one on the internet, but personally I think bashing them is getting a bit stale.

My humble opinion.

Sorry about the thread Hi Jack!

DIR peeps can only be spoken of in vague generality, and only negatively. Didn't you know?...My humble opinion...

:rofl3::rofl3::rofl3: Sorry about my snap. I have only been a member a little over a year but I read and comprehend kinda' slow. My apologies and thanks for keepin' it real.

And to keep on topic, I will mention ScubaPro. ScubaPro. :D

Hey Divers,

I just wanted to right this so people can see how great ScubaPro really is. I bought a ScubaPro Aladin Prime about a year and a half ago and it broke 2 weeks ago. I sent it to ScubaPro telling them it was out of warranty and they still replaced it free of charge not questions asked. Just think they deserve a big THANK YOU

Bought a Tec2 three years ago and changed the battery each year. This year it showed an error code. Sent it back to Scuba Pro and they sent me a brand new one no questioned asked.

What fittings are non-standard? Do the regs use standard fittings?

They use a weird hose end that requires a special splined tool... standard hoses fit on the regs just fine, but to get the Scubapro hoses on and off you need to have this silly special tool ($12 from Scubatools.com) or risk tearing up the hose.

They use a weird hose end that requires a special splined tool... standard hoses fit on the regs just fine, but to get the Scubapro hoses on and off you need to have this silly special tool ($12 from Scubatools.com) or risk tearing up the hose.

The splined connection designed to keep you out of YOUR regulator is a PITA but not real difficult to overcome. Soft jawed pliers work great. Or regular pliers with something to protect fro0m direct metal to metal contact like a piece of cloth.

Im not a big scubapro fan but never had any bad experiences either. I got some split fins and they have held up great. My LDS is also a vendor for them and I have found that they are reasonable on the prices for the quality you get.

Just my two cents.

Back
Top Bottom