Scubatoys Looking for a little Help!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Silver for me. Wish that had been around when I bought my Aeris Elite.......

AUTiger:
I vote for silver.
Hear! Hear!

It would of been interesting to see a poll on this one, of course it wouldnt look to good beings that silver is winning aprox. 20-3

Yea... Joe will be there tomorrow. I'll make him come in on his day off for buying a bunch of gold ones when you guys prefer the silver! I told him... check with the guys on the board... they'll let you know - but does he listen?? NO!

So yes, he will work tomorrow, and every day next week from Morning until 9 at night.

He's going to want a glass of milk.... and so on...

I like the silver, but with my aging eyes, I'd have to get stronger readers, then I'd have to have a new mask to put them in. If I got a new mask......:D

tony

I thinking that most of the post this far have been from the male point of view. Being a female LOVE the rose gold one. I couldn't wait until my LDS got mine in.

Becky

I like my Atom, I'd choose the silver but maybe the photo just doesn't do the gold justice, it looks like muddy tan plastic.

Back
Top Bottom