Scubatoys Looking for a little Help!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Silver... It is more profound looking...... The gold design can be easily found in $10 Wally-World watch rack..

Joe. BTW I need to place order more items... Are you there tomorrow?

Carlos, my ultimate in masculinity and bling avatar, has proclaimed that the "gold" looks more like the cheaper copper metal and will have nothing to do with such low grade an element on the periodic table... the silver looks much better but clashes with the adornment already in place. Do you have something in a fuschia?

I vote for the " Limited Edition " !!! :wink:

I'd go a step up from cheesy and call it garish. I think it's the color-matched buttons that really push it over the edge.

As for the Atom being the coolest thing out there, i prefer the Suunto D6-9 for simplicity or the Mares Nemo for futuro design. You know, de gustibus and all that.

I think both look good. I'm in between right now. If you want to send me a free one,
I'll be glad to review it. I'm a good writer, I'm sure my review would help you sell them. I've done very well in English classes and have won awards in debate in addition to being the president of my school's debate team. You see, while people might think an online photo makes it look cheesy, I could provide high quality photos of it in use, along with my own opinions not only ont he colour but also the build of the watch. For example, knowing that it feels solid and well built would influence me to think the gold looks classy, as well as knowing from the reviewer that it doesn't feel or look like a cheap plastic. I can also convince the potential buyer that the overall design is good, thing such as screen space and layout being convenient, and the quality of the wireless link. I can also compare it to several other dive computers, such as a Suunto Favor S and a Dacor Darwin (same as Mares something or other M1 I think), in terms of build quality and NDL limits. If I can find someone with a good video camera I will even provide a short video showing it's use, from programming it to putting it on, to diving it and retrieving the data. All in all, I could provide a high quality review in as little as one month after receiving said computer, helping you to sell more of the gold LE models.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom