Scubatoys...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

NadMat

DIMWIT Swamper ;)
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Got to visit Scubatoys in Dallas this week. Was up in the Big D for couple of days for work, staying just down the road in Farmers Branch, so didn't want to miss the chance to drop in and check out the store live vs via webcam. Plus been looking at some wetsuits they had deals on and wanted to try some on for fit. Ended up coming home with a neosport 4/3.... new wetsuit, woohoo! Now to see if I can out and get it wet soon, maybe this weekend if work and chores allows.

NadMat:
Got to visit Scubatoys in Dallas this week.

There is a 12 step program that's supposed to cure that.

I just haven't been through it yet. :wink:

Step #1... go by Surface Interval Scuba in Arlington,,, www.siscuba.com

Hemlon:
The first step to seeking help is to admit that you have a problem. I'm not ready to do that yet. Go, Scubatoys!!!

What problem? By the way, when do you think ScubaToys will offer a program where I can directly deposit a portion of my paycheck into an account there? :D

sealskin98:
There is a 12 step program that's supposed to cure that.

I just haven't been through it yet. :wink:

That's the number of steps from the parking lot, up the little stairstep and over to the front door... :)

Dude, I walk into ScubaToys and forget about the mortgage, the car payments, the children.....

It's bad.

TxHockeyGuy:
What problem? By the way, when do you think ScubaToys will offer a program where I can directly deposit a portion of my paycheck into an account there? :D

THEY HAVE THAT????? Where do I sign up??????????

:wink:

Laura has them on speed dial. She presses #3 for Voice Recognition... speaks her first name and orders my birthday and Christmas presents :wink:

Me ... I'm a free man. I don't carry a phone.
Besides, they never seem to work under water anyway do they ?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom