Sea-Doo VS Supercharged and Explorer experiences

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Uuuggghhhh...I just bought and paid for the SeaDoo Explorer! %^$^!@@# Any way to make it better so the rear seal won't leak? I'd hate to flood my new toy, just the thought! Maybe it'll get lost in the mail, I did buy insurance for it.

in case the OP hasn't checked it out yet, there's a Seedoo forum.

Update: Rumor has it as of like last week Sea-Doo Seascooter Explorers have new improved face seal to protect motor compartment. Seems Sea-Doo Seascooter guy got right on it.

I just bought the explorer from seadoo scooter express and they said all there explorers now have the new seal

"Seems Sea-Doo Seascooter guy got right on it" That being said he still has not answered my pms or post. Not good

To you Seadoo users, are you using a harness on your scooters to your crotch strap, or just getting pulled by your arms?

Arms..

I should have added, how long can you hold onto it before your arms give out? With my scooter I can not go very long using just my arms. Have you thought about using a harness? I am sure one could be rigged up. Now that they seemed to have fixed the seal, it sounds like for the price, the Seadoo is a viable product (Although I have no hands on experience with one). Their failure rate was way to high before.

To you Seadoo users, are you using a harness on your scooters to your crotch strap, or just getting pulled by your arms?

I rigged up a tow rope, I tied each end of the rope on two of the bigger grille supports. Just make sure you tie them directly across from each other (180 deg).

Check out the attached pic for a tow rope harness for the Seadoo Explorer

Attachments

• explorerharness.jpg
    explorerharness.jpg
    38.4 KB · Views: 232
https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom