Sea Lions Love Scooters! - Videos

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Oh, and for the record, jenth and I planned this trip at the beginning of the year and Rainer was supposed to be on a tech charter....so thank you, Rainer, for joining us (not the other way around :wink:).

:shocked2: Nicole....shhhhh, maybe Jen presented it to Chris that way so shhhhhh.....let's hope Chris does not read back...otherwise BUSTED. :rofl3:

Chris, look, another scooter battery waiting for you over there.

Lol, whoops, didn't mean for it to come off like that! Actually pretty glad the tech charter was canceled. This was a way too much fun to miss! Thank you Jen and Nicole for letting me join. :)

Great recap of a really fun day of diving :)

So glad we were able to make it out (and have good conditions, even!). I think I'm finally cured of my scooter apathy...and even figured out how to barrel roll...finally!!

Big thanks to my buddies, the crew of the Spectre, and John (for being a great DM and an even better buddy to chat with on the ride back in).

Oh, and for the record, jenth and I planned this trip at the beginning of the year and Rainer was supposed to be on a tech charter....so thank you, Rainer, for joining us (not the other way around :wink:).

awesome videos. I was on the boat too. Yeah the sea lion dive was awesome. Fun but long day, I love the Spectre. Might have to go again this sunday! haha

awesome videos. I was on the boat too. Yeah the sea lion dive was awesome. Fun but long day, I love the Spectre. Might have to go again this sunday! haha

Definitely a long day! Sorry we didn't get to chat. Sounds like you had some nice dives yourself. The sea lions were a definite treat.

So totally cool!

Thanks!

Diving with the sea lions, is one of my favorite type of dives. Thanks for sharing.

I'd been in the water with a few at a time before, but nothing like this huge group. Totally agree: sea lion dives are among the best possible.

The sea lions were the highlight of the dive day. The puking one is hilarious. When I dropped down, I saw one chomping on a sea star... maybe the same one?! :wink:

Great sea lion video.

Awesome dives! So glad we got the sea lion one on video so I can re-live it whenever I want! Perfect choice of music too. :)

Love the Spectre. Capt. Ted always does a great job of finding the best sites for us...and was definitely great to see John again! By far one of my favorite DMs!

In the second video, the one of "Coral Reef" from 3:15 to 3:25 what type of fish is that?

Edit: Oh and I LOVED the videos!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom