SeaQuest Balance vs. ScubaPro Knighthawk

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

This thread proves it's what is right for you. We all have opinions.

I have a Balance and love it. My brother-in-law has the Knighthawk and loves his. One of the things I especially like about the Balance is the lack of a cumberbund. I hate cumberbund's. And I LOVE the weight pocket system and think it is superior. I do agree that I like the cam band on the Knighthawk is better. As to the don't have to wet it comment, I watched the tank sliding down my brother-in-law's back because he didn't wet the strap!

Buy what YOU LIKE best, can't go wrong with either choice IMHO.

JR

I have heard here that many like the SB cam band and I don't wet my strap anymore, not needed if band is t i g h t (I do still check it before diving it)
like the "back pack" feel of my Knighthawk on those long treks across the desert, I mean beach :wink: to get to the water

I have the Balance and have really liked it. I have also been very happy with the service provided by Seaquest. After about a year the top of the zipper on my pocket broke off. I sent my BC back to Seaquest and within two weeks they had repaired the zipper and sent the BC back.

I absolutely love my KH. The upper torso side weight/trim pockets allow you to distribute weight properly for great balance. Just don't forget you can't release that weight.

Back
Top Bottom