Sebring????

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

debersole:
None came up? There must be a million dive operators there! I would recommend Jim Abernethy's Scuba Adventures (www.scuba-adventures.com) and Pura Vida Divers (www.puravidadivers.com) in Riviera Beach or Splashdown Divers (www.splashdowndivers.com) in Boynton Beach. I have had nothing but great experiences with each of them.

Thanks for the info. I ment by search I did one just on here not on Google. I have decided instead to hook up with the group From the Florida conch divers that is diving the 29th out of west Palm beach. so everything is already arranged. they took care of it for me.

gtxl1200:
I will be in Florida for the last two weeks in December the first week will be in the Keys. I already have hotel and dive reservations for there. The second week Will be in the Sebring area is there any diving available within an hours drive of that area. Or am I looking at a whole week of just sitting with the parents and hitting the wal-mart at 5am?
Are you doing the motor race :) my 2nd love :dazzler1: car races that go left and right not just one direction.
Just wondered.

scubadoguk:
Are you doing the motor race :) my 2nd love :dazzler1: car races that go left and right not just one direction.
Just wondered.

My parents just have a condo in Avon Park just doing the Christmas visit thing.

gtxl1200:
My parents just have a condo in Avon Park just doing the Christmas visit thing.
O well, Still a nice place to be compared to up here :)

HEY! There's another cold front coming through up there! Brrrrrrrrrr!!! Our white X-mas has sand in it and a cabana.. c'mon down and thaw out! We've lit a few candles to warm up the condo :D

CBulla:
HEY! There's another cold front coming through up there! Brrrrrrrrrr!!! Our white X-mas has sand in it and a cabana.. c'mon down and thaw out! We've lit a few candles to warm up the condo :D
I would love to but I am off to do a dive at our local today without students first in weeks without students, Later guys.

scubadoguk:
O well, Still a nice place to be compared to up here :)

Your so right about that. I got a week of dives set up in the keys and going out with a group on the 29th out of west palm beach. Plus I pmed a guy about hitting lake Denton. NO Drysuit No Thermals Man it wont seem like diving.

CBulla:

Woke up to 3 inches of snow here this morning. Only 6 more days and I'm South bound. :sunny

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom