self contained snorkel?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

would you believe i am teaching an adult (late forties) who is interested in this SASY. though i have not mentioned it to her as i think it would not be nice to other adults if they see her using such equipment. but she is asking me if there is susch a thing.

they own a beach front house with coral reefs infront. she doesn't know how to swim but she sure does like to learn snorkelling (am currently teaching her to use mask fins and snorkel) she now has a tailor made wet suit that keeps her afloat :)

they have a great place, the coral reef infront of their beach house would be around 60 meters less than 5ft deep, then it drops off to 12 ft sandy area for a long stretch out with rock coral formations on the sandy area.

i really don't blame her wanting the SASY.

Super Nelson hu? I want one for me never mind my kid. Well maybe he can have one too, or maybe just share mine. Have too try to find one.

hardhat:
Super Nelson hu? I want one for me never mind my kid. Well maybe he can have one too, or maybe just share mine. Have too try to find one.

How about this for the kid....

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom