Self ice rescue video

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

frankc420:
Doesn't work for me, is it off Man vs Wild?
Ditto, No workie Sailor. :D

What have you guys been up to?

Gary D.

DUH, Step one, be smarter than the computer. :D Got it once I clicked on the right thingie. Good footage.

Movie worked for me. That was really interesting, thanks.

I especially liked the tip about getting your arms to freeze to the ice, so when you pass out you stay above water. Grim but practical!

I’m very dedicated to saving lives and teaching ice rescue, but “DAM”

Gary M:
I’m very dedicated to saving lives and teaching ice rescue, but “DAM”
With your whinney fireman butt you'd squeal for a month if we did that to you. :D :rofl3: I wonder what the other half would think if you came home sounding like Mini Mouse?

Gary D.

Foot Note: We have to pick on him. We have ice training on the 17th and 18th and he's the teach. hehehehe:shakehead

Ok Gary D, before we start ice rescue training (on the ice) we are going to have a group hug, and this will be just for you :) And the fire guy will be right beside YOU.

Gary M:
Ok Gary D, before we start ice rescue training (on the ice) we are going to have a group hug, and this will be just for you :) And the fire guy will be right beside YOU.

Nah!!! Put him BEHIND him!!!!!!

Dan

That is the reason I live in "sunny" California. Very interesting movie with a lot of good stuff to learn, but I'll leave the ice rescues to my brothers in the north. brrrrrrrrrrrr!! :xyxnervou :froze:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom