Selling Used Equipment??

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Ben_ca:
Paulo,
100 lb lift? A bit of overkill isn't it? Even with double 95's (steel) most guys here in the Monterey area dive with 55lb wings.

Is a lock on the drybox necessary?

I'll be there in March to take DIR-F in PG... How about a get together? Let's put some faces to names... I'll buy the first round

Hmmmm, now that you mentioned it, 100lb lift? i'll check it . i left my gear at the resort.

Ben_ca:
Paulo,
100 lb lift? A bit of overkill isn't it? Even with double 95's (steel) most guys here in the Monterey area dive with 55lb wings.

Is a lock on the drybox necessary?

I'll be there in March to take DIR-F in PG... How about a get together? Let's put some faces to names... I'll buy the first round

Just checked my rig (hehehehhe) its a Diverite Trekwings 40lbs lift . :eyebrow:

locks are very important. i use a black lock similar to MAster 620 combination lock for my Pelican case. I generally change the lock every two years. but if i remember to wash with fresh water then with WD40 after every dive trip, then it would last longer :D

So anyone selling dive stuff?

Am wondering if getting a 2nd hand primary divelight (maybe the UK SL6, to strap to my BC) is advisable, as I don't really do night dives if I can avoid it (night dives freak me a bit). I'm taking my adv open water and I need a primary light for my night dive course. I've already gotten a Mini Q40 Dive Light.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom