Sense of humour ?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Q. What goes: "CLICK -is that it? CLICK -is that it? CLICK -is that it?"
A. A blind person with a rubix cube.

Did you ever try to type, use a touch pad, make Play Dough balls, and carry on a coversation with a 1 3/4 year old--simultaneously?

Now, that is not gentle persuasion!

At any rate, I guess I try to do that where possible--where it is not---out with the 50 megaton nuc! Edward Teller, my hero!

Joewr and Lindsay and some really nice red Play Dough balls

You know...

Things would work out better for all of you, if you would just accept my "God-like" status, and do things my way. Or was that. Would you at least believe, I'm a lot like A. Einstien... er, how 'bout King Neptune... OK, then... Joewr??? OK, ok, ok... Im just a NetDoc (mope, mope, mope).

:tease:

Never take yourself too seriously... I mean that!

Lost (in Space) Yooper,

I think the man from Canada was complimenting us...my, that feels good!

And NetDoc, I always thought you were something special when I saw you walking around with those two stone tablets in your arms!

Joewr

Blargh, If you hang around this board long enough you'll discover that many people are agency elitist, they think their certification is better than yours. You'll find some that are DIR to the core. Others try to make diving some kind of rocket science, which it's not. Just trust your training, know your ability, dive within it and you'll be fine. Oh, add a bunch of common sense along with a touch of humor.Everything goes better with alittle humor doesn't it? :tree:Bob

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom