September SBers!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I guess we can add our names to the list now. We will be diving with Christi on 9/29-10/2

We will be down on the 19th thru 26th:D staying at the fiesta Americana
Havn't picked a dive op yet.:confused: Happy honeymoon Reefugee
We will be celebrating our aniversary.

We are in Cozumel Sept 9-11th staying at Casa Martillo and diving with Albatros charters. Boy so we need to get away and dive!

I'm down for the 9th - 16th also. I was hoping to get my 100th dive in down there but I have developed a slight loss of hearing in my left ear. My ENT says it is not dive related as my eardrum, canals and eustachian tubes are "perfect". Nonetheless, she said not to dive for a couple of weeks . Having logged 82 "real" dives, making 100 may be pushing it....unless I get some shore dives in. Rats, I really wanted 100 to be down there. Hopefully the steroids will work and I can squeeze (no pun intended) a couple in before I go.:confused:

OK, we finally have a hotel picked out - Fiesta Americana - Sept 12-19
September 15, we'll be traveling to Playa del Carmen for 2 dives in the Cenotes:D

ScubaDobe:
OK, we finally have a hotel picked out - Fiesta Americana - Sept 12-19
September 15, we'll be traveling to Playa del Carmen for 2 dives in the Cenotes:D

We had fun in PDC but also enjoyed getting back to the relative quiet of Cozumel. The cenotes are cool dives, too.

I have to remove myself from the September SBers list. We were supposed to come down Sept 16-23 - I am VERY disappointed. But there is a reason....

Just found out I'm pregnant. Yikes! Wasn't expecting that! I'm 38 and a bit nervous as this will be my first.

I'm due in early April so I guess diving will have to wait until late next summer. The fishies will still be there I know. Not sure if it will be Cozumel, but I will dive somewhere!

So, is nobody else going to be down the first week of Sept.?
Maybe we'll have the boat to ourselves. (I know, wishful thinking on my part)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom