ShangriLa and JB Dive Reports from 12/19 thru 1/3/10

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

This weekend for Peacock, Jugg, and Manatee

I may try to dive next weekend as well, but not sure where, but I'm thinking it might be good to get the boat out again - but gotta fiddle with the motor a bit(need to clean the carb out and maybe a new spark plug).

This weekend for Peacock, Jugg, and Manatee

I may try to dive next weekend as well, but not sure where, but I'm thinking it might be good to get the boat out again - but gotta fiddle with the motor a bit(need to clean the carb out and maybe a new spark plug).

Jetty Fest Weekend 22-24th.

I was thinking new cave to be honest :)

Great reports Mat. I will be diving on Wed and Thurs also with Glen and Walter working on my new sidemount rig. I think I was the only one left in North Florida that hadn't converted :wink:

Well sister...we are so glad you have "seen the light" and have been converted! We will have a service celebrating your conversion at 9:30 AM tomorrow morning. Baptism of you, and your Nomad will follow shortly thereafter in the Mill Pond. We will light the candles...or whatever light you choose to use, and will sing an energetic chorus of, "Shall We Gather at the River".....I mean Mill Pond. I will be glad to receive an offering at the conclusion of the service. Oh yeah, that is Ed who usually receives our offerings! Maybe tomorrow we should start calling him Reverend Ed???:D

I think I was the only one left in North Florida that hadn't converted :wink:

Well sister...we are so glad you have "seen the light" and have been converted! We will have a service celebrating your conversion at 9:30 AM tomorrow morning. Baptism of you, and your Nomad will follow shortly thereafter in the Mill Pond. We will light the candles...or whatever light you choose to use, and will sing an energetic chorus of, "Shall We Gather at the River".....I mean Mill Pond. I will be glad to receive an offering at the conclusion of the service. Oh yeah, that is Ed who usually receives our offerings! Maybe tomorrow we should start calling him Reverend Ed???:D

:rofl3: Sounds like a plan. I like it. But I don't have any offerings to make. Edd got them all. :wink: Those little snaps, bolts, fittings, hoses, etc, etc sure add up after the Nomad rolls out of the package!:depressed:

Looking forward to a report, crossing my fingers that your gear doesn't suffer internal combustion Denise!

So are you saying I should be in FRONT of Denise on the dive and NOT behind her?:D

Looking forward to a report, crossing my fingers that your gear doesn't suffer internal combustion Denise!

Noooooooo!!!! This is a New Year!! No more problems!!:D

So are you saying I should be in FRONT of Denise on the dive and NOT behind her?:D

You need to stay close by, just in case I need a zip for my drysuit, a light, air donation, reel, hose fitting........:wink:

No problem Denise...since you have a dry suit I am not worried about "internal combustion". If I see a bubble in your dry suit when we surface....I will step away till you unzip the suit!! :D

You need to stay close by, just in case I need a zip for my drysuit, a light, air donation, reel, hose fitting........:wink:

Back
Top Bottom