Shark tooth Diving

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Missdirected:
What dates are you wanting to shore dive? We are always up for getting a group together and making a day of it. Especially when other SB'ers come to town for a visit. What is bringing you over to this area anyway? The megs? Are you wanting to do any other diving?

How about Saturday Sept 1... I have to start back to Indy on Sunday.

IndyScott:
How about Saturday Sept 1... I have to start back to Indy on Sunday.

Works for me. Would you like to start the trip thread or would you like me to? With that kind of notice we should have a really nice turn-out.

Just in case you many not know, we also have some reef shore diving over in Anna Maria Island, in case you are interested in that instead. Whatever you would prefer.

Hey Tracey - go ahead and get one rolling - include some info where local info (mote's info, etc, that was included in the VB conditions threads earlier this year by Jim) in that first post so we can keep tabs on conditions a bit. Rains are picking up and the shore conditions are libel to change quickly over a few days.

Hey, color me interested!!!! I'd probably only come over for Saturday, I think it is about a four hour drive so if I started at 6 a.m. I'd make a 10 a.m. dive. I was sorry to miss the last Venice Toof And Birfday Invasion.

naturewalker36:
Venice Beach Dive . I Am So There . Any Weekend Is Great For Me

Well, 9-1-07 looks like the date. Would you be up for Anna Maria if he chooses there? Note, "I don't matter to me..." Hrmmm, you guys might want to run if I start singing. :)

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom