Shark tooth Diving

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Thank You Miss D!!!

I Want To Find Some Toofs!!!!

CBulla:
Only 1 charter available. They'll get you the mile off shore to the bone yard... of if your friendly like I'm sure Reefguy or Walter or 2th or others who shore dive will be happy to buddy with ya out the to finer pickin points :D
Only one charter for diving off VB... Of course, that is probably what the OP wants... diving...

There are a number of river snorkel tooth dives in the northern areas of Fl. I just spun through the original post, so I am not sure where the OP will be in relation to VB... But, it sound like he will be in that area based on further postings...

There is another possible option. I know Steve at Florida West Scuba used to schedule afternoon dive trips quite often during the time of year when there is enough daylight to do so and when he has enough requests. I haven't seen too many this summer but since he is booked all the time maybe it woul be worth asking if we could coordinate enough SB members on any given day. I am diving with him a week from tomorrow (Sunday) and I will ask him about that. It might be that this time of year is hard because of all the afternoon thunderstorms but it is worth posing the question. I have never been shorediving in Venice but have been out with Steve numerous times and always do well. I will try to post a picture of the teeth from my last dive. For all of you comedians, no I didn't find the quarter in the picture, it is only there for scale.

Attachments

• toothpic2.jpg
    toothpic2.jpg
    188.6 KB · Views: 53
krawdady:
There is another possible option. I know Steve at Florida West Scuba used to schedule afternoon dive trips quite often during the time of year when there is enough daylight to do so and when he has enough requests. I haven't seen too many this summer but since he is booked all the time maybe it woul be worth asking if we could coordinate enough SB members on any given day. I am diving with him a week from tomorrow (Sunday) and I will ask him about that. It might be that this time of year is hard because of all the afternoon thunderstorms but it is worth posing the question. I have never been shorediving in Venice but have been out with Steve numerous times and always do well. I will try to post a picture of the teeth from my last dive. For all of you comedians, no I didn't find the quarter in the picture, it is only there for scale.

Sounds good to me.

Scott

IndyScott:
Sounds good to me.

Scott

Scott,

I will ask him if he would do an afternoon dive if we had enough people. I think he only needs 4 to make a trip and the boat holds 12. The website is www.floridawestscuba.com if you haven't seen it yet. He usually puts us on some good spots. What dates are you going to be here specifically?

Brent

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom