Sharks

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Kaiser:
I love these pics. Would You e-mail me the first one in full size so I can use it for wallpaper? kaiser@satx.rr.com
thanks

justinbaker:
yes those are unbelievable, can i please have the first one full size for wallpaper?

justinbaker@gmail.com

Thanks to everyone for their kind comments. I got pretty lucky with those shots.

And emails coming to those who asked.

Marc

Awsome shots Marc!!!

man o man those are great pics

way to go

I love the shark pics. Can I have the first one for wallpaper too, please? brianwl@charter.net

Thanks

FLL Diver:
Thanks to everyone for their kind comments. I got pretty lucky with those shots.

And emails coming to those who asked.

Marc

Really great shots!
Might be heading to the Bahamas next year. What dive sites were you at? What kind of sharks & how big were they?

SP

*Scuba*Princess*:
Really great shots!
Might be heading to the Bahamas next year. What dive sites were you at? What kind of sharks & how big were they?

SP

I was on Grand Bahama Island. I dove with UNEXSO at a few different sites. My full trip report can be found here.

Marc

Whoa! those were awesome! Thanks for sharing them

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom