Sharkwater movie

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

nizaha

Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
Hi guys

New shark documentary movie will be on cinema on March 23th. Great movie to watch !! Stop killing the shark!!!!:popcorn:

cheers

Z

scratchmyback:
Movie is in theatres in Canada March 23rd, not sure if it's going to be released in the US then or not. www.sharkwater.com Can't wait to go see it, it looks fabulous.

I really hope it's released in the US or I'll have to fly back to the T-Dot.

Cheers.

-J.-

nizaha:
Hi guys

New shark documentary movie will be on cinema on March 23th. Great movie to watch !! Stop killing the shark!!!!:popcorn:

cheers

Z
i agree stop killing sharks and i hope it realeses US in the because i dont have money to fly to canada

johnny_bravo:
I really hope it's released in the US or I'll have to fly back to the T-Dot.

Cheers.

-J.-

I just saw it at the DC Environmental Film Festival - it won't be released in the US until September. When it does come out, please drag all of your friends to see it!

Jackie

I saw it yesterday, and I was blown away. The underwater cinematography is amazing, it's filmed in HD and on a big screen it's just beautiful. I was impressed how many kids were in the audience, hopefully getting the message and passing it along. Some of the footage was gruesome and at one point I just broke down in tears. But it's such an important story that needs to be told.

I urge everyone to bring their family and friends to this movie when it comes out.

Agreed, I saw it yesterday. Anyone who is a diver should see this movie. My wife and I went yesterday and were both stunned by the decline in shark populations and just how many sharks are killed each day for their fins. It also helped her get over her fears of sharks while diving.

It's so bad that in a few years, being afraid of sharks won't matter because there won't be any to be afraid of. See this movie.

Andrew

I saw this movie last night - WOW, it is a real eye-opener, especially if you're not fully aware of the extent of the situation regarding shark finning. Worthwhile watch.

I was in tears just watching the trailer! It's a travesty that Hollywood has helped perpetuate the hatred of these beautiful fish. These creatures, like many predators on land, are hunted to near extinction. As divers, we see first hand the beauty of sharks and the need for their protection! In my sig line is a link to many organizations that are trying to protect, preserve, and educate governments to stop such practices as Shark Finning.
I cannot wait to see this movie and I ask all of you to help these organizations in any way that you can!

Happy Diving!
Carolyn:D

Back
Top Bottom