She REALLY loves dolphins

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ScubaFishee

Reaction score
I don't know what to say, other than "She REALLY loves dolphins."

"Jewish Millionaire Marries Dolphin

People: 29 December 2005, Thursday.

A Jewish millionaire from London has married a male dolphin this week, according to reports.

Sharon Tendler, 41, and 35-aged male dolphin Cindy wed in Israel's Eliat resort Wednesday. Tendler had received the approval of Cindy's trainer Maya Zilber for the unusual ceremony.

Tendler met Cindy fifteen years ago, when she visited Eliat's dolphin reef. The British rock concert producer immediately had a liking for the mammal, and since then has been visiting the resort several times a year.

The bride was wearing a white dress to the dock on Wednesday, when she married Cindy before a huge crowd of astounded visitors, newspaper Yedioth Ahronoth has revealed as cited by Ynetnews.com.

Cindy was waiting in the water and after "vows" were exchanged, Sharon was tossed into the water by her friends so that she could swim with her new husband.

"I'm the happiest girl on earth," the bride was cited as saying. "I made a dream come true, and I am not a pervert," she has stressed."

Source: Sofia News Agency
http://www.novinite.com/view_news.php?id=57190

Video: Happily Ever After?
An eccentric British milionairess marries a dolphin. (Dec. 30)

Source: AOL/Reuters
http://us.video.aol.com/video.index.adp?mode=2&guideContext=65.785&pmmsid=1447102

I can't believe it's even legal.

ScubaFishee:
I can't believe it's even legal.

There may be certain laws that prohibit (ahem) other connected activities.

I myself love dolphins. Excellent with garlic butter.

ScubaFishee:
"I'm the happiest girl on earth," the bride was cited as saying. "I made a dream come true, and I am not a pervert," she has stressed."
The fact that she has to say that should be creepy enough. I mean, people don't marry their cats or dogs, no matter how attached they are to them.

I didn't know London women were so hard-pressed to find husbands. We should refer some of the guys from the Singles forum to visit the UK.eyebrow

archman:
The fact that she has to say that should be creepy enough. I mean, people don't marry their cats or dogs, no matter how attached they are to them.

Maybe she was tired of finning in sin.:14:

PorcuFin:
Maybe she was tired of finning in sin.:14:

:rofl:

That is without a doubt the stupidest thing I've ever heard. This person should be removed from the gene pool.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom