She REALLY loves dolphins

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ScubaFishee:
A Jewish millionaire from London has married a male dolphin this week, according to reports.

THAT'S my town!!

I've always wondered whatever happened to the Incredible Mr. Limpet.
limpet.jpg

ReefGuy:
That is without a doubt the stupidest thing I've ever heard. This person should be removed from the gene pool.
As long as she stays faithfull , she effectively is.

Unless she's had children before this.

If Cindy's smart, give it a year then divorce her.

She is a millionaire - so mackerel for life....and no more stupid shows 3x a day.

I doubt the pre-nup would stand up in court, he's Israeli, not an English citizen.

With a name like that, got to wonder if "Cindy" swings both ways. But that's legal in England now, Elton just got married.

Too bizarre...

Did she make the dolphin sign a pre-nup?

Well, there was that dolphin who tried to rape a man:

http://www.roughmagic.net/carny/Nov99/110499.html

Man Escapes Dolphin Rape Attack

As reported in a past edition of the Carny, dolphins are not necessarily the cute, sweet, smiley-faced friends that we've been lead to believe. Further evidence of this comes from a report in the Norwegian newspaper, Verdens Gang.

A man, who wants to remain anonymous for reasons that will become apparent, was swimming just off the coast of Farsund in Southern Norway when he was joined by a male dolphin.

The rampant mammal thrust its penis between the man's swim costume and leg. The swimmer said “At first I thought it was a fin...but dolphins don't have fins on their underbellies.” He suggests that the dolphin had mistaken him for a female dolphin. Oh yes? And how often would a guy mistake a female dolphin for a woman?

“The dolphin shoved me forward two or three meters before I got loose.” Lucky for him - and for us. If he hadn't broken free, maybe he'd have been much too ashamed to tell the story!

The man told his friend who, surprisingly, told him that the dolphin had “tried it on with me too, but I was wearing protection — a wetsuit.”

The moral of this tale? If you ARE going to have sex with a dolphin, don't forget to wear the rubber!

All i can say about this lady is "Freak"....what is this world coming too!
And as for this other story about this guy almost getting raped by a dolphin that is really funny...i just can see this happening....!

Back
Top Bottom