She REALLY loves dolphins

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

archman:
I didn't know London women were so hard-pressed to find husbands. We should refer some of the guys from the Singles forum to visit the UK.eyebrow

No, no, no. We have shortage enough, as it is.

There will be a divorce in 6 months or so.... I'm thinking the reason will be... the husband spends too much time underwater or doesn't communicate well. Unless she marrys a shark, I doubt domestic abuse will be an issue.

That reminds me of one of the most interesting articles I've ever read about dolphins.

If you have some free time on your hands, check out the following article from Fathoms magazine, issue 8, entitled "Bad Boys of the Ocean" by Doug Perrine.

http://fathomspub.com/cgi/articlesFullView.pl/41/index.html

I won't post the article text here, due to length. But, of particular interest were the behaviors of the bottlenosed dolphins.

Prior to reading that article, I had always wanted to do one of those dolphin encounter swims. After reading it, I could never get up the nerve.

ScubaFishee:
I don't know what to say, other than "She REALLY loves dolphins."

"Jewish Millionaire Marries Dolphin

People: 29 December 2005, Thursday.

A Jewish millionaire from London has married a male dolphin this week, according to reports.

Cindy was waiting in the water and after "vows" were exchanged, Sharon was tossed into the water by her friends so that she could swim with her new husband.

"I'm the happiest girl on earth," the bride was cited as saying. "I made a dream come true, and I am not a pervert," she has stressed."

This is just wrong! :) And for Pete's sake she can't even say its for the survival of the species!

If the dolphin was truly intelligent he/she whatever wouldnt have gotten married in the first place. I bet they suckered it with sardines or something....

ReefGuy:
This person should be removed from the gene pool.
Given the unlikelihood of offspring from this union, I think she is.

What's the significance of her being Jewish? Did the dolphin smash the glass with its flukes?

Back
Top Bottom