Sheridan 10/29/06 Halloween/b-day dive

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

AstroDad:
Me and the daughter are in.... Can we bring our own tanks, or is tank rental required?

BTW: Am I supposed to contact Seafox and make a deposit or something?

Contact them just to put your name with the group. YES, you can bring your own tanks. Heck that just reminded me...I have my own now woo-hoo :jump:

Message from CaptainHerman:

He sent this via email. I thought I'd just post it.

Tracy,

Tell everyone that the can reach us at 727-469-8979. I will be in New York
on a charity fund raiser until 09/25. They can reach me after 8am on the
25th.

Thanks,

Captain Herman
727-469-8979

Do their prices include tanks/weights, or is that extra?

When I dove them last Saturday..a very great crew to go out with. Ginnie or this dive...hmmmmm. Let you know later on today if I'm in or not. If I do I would also be doing a dive with them on Sat if they have room.

cowboyneal:
Do their prices include tanks/weights, or is that extra?

Tanks are extra ($10 air $13 Nitrox) or you can bring your own. They have weights on board. :)

Twist my arm a little & I might be persuaded.... :D Actually, I need to see if I can make arrangements with someone to take the on call phone for me- I'm scheduled for that weekend. Like Stu, I've never dived over there & I'd love to see Keith again- we were on a trip to FG last year together.

Marvel:
Twist my arm a little & I might be persuaded.... :D Actually, I need to see if I can make arrangements with someone to take the on call phone for me- I'm scheduled for that weekend. Like Stu, I've never dived over there & I'd love to see Keith again- we were on a trip to FG last year together.

Now this would complete a party...My favorite chick diver woo-hoo!! :bananalama:

I am sending this fella to twist your arm :jaws: Or maybe the weird banannalama guy could thrown you on the back and bring you over :D He is pretty efficient :winky:

Walter, did you see this: :sharkattack: I about fell over laughing when I saw it.

My thoughts:
Walter: *Waving to be picked up*
Miss: *Noticing wave. Confirmes with foreigner (our love Dario) who thinks it is all fun and games*
Walter: *Damn that woman is going to make me out run a shark :11: This beats all*
:rofl3:

Marvel, do you think you could put post 13 at the bottom of post one (it is the correct phone number) :D Thank you.

Missdirected:
You will see everything in Ginnie after about ten minutes :ignore: :sprint::D

No you won't.

Let's see....7 different springs to dive or snorkle, a river to canoe, tube, snorkle or dive, a really cool OW cavern,an excellent dive shop/fill station/deli, lots of camping, picnic areas feet from the springs and so on and thats not including the 1000's of feet of passage for certified cave divers.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom