Sheridan 10/29/06 Halloween/b-day dive

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Marvel:
Twist my arm a little & I might be persuaded.... :D Actually, I need to see if I can make arrangements with someone to take the on call phone for me- I'm scheduled for that weekend. Like Stu, I've never dived over there & I'd love to see Keith again- we were on a trip to FG last year together.

Okay Marvel, I am twisting! Give that on-call phone to somebody else and lets go diving! It will be great to see you again!

Keith

MNJoe:
Okay Marvel, I am twisting! Give that on-call phone to somebody else and lets go diving! It will be great to see you again!

Keith

I sent this guy :jaws: however, he returned with no word. Perhaps the two of you together might have more luck?

Well, it looks like we're not going to be able to make it after all. Sat Oct 28'th is Homecoming Dance at her HS and she doesn't want to get up early and dive the next morning. Bummer...

AstroDad:
Me and the daughter are in.... Can we bring our own tanks, or is tank rental required?

BTW: Am I supposed to contact Seafox and make a deposit or something?

AstroDad:
Well, it looks like we're not going to be able to make it after all. Sat Oct 28'th is Homecoming Dance at her HS and she doesn't want to get up early and dive the next morning. Bummer...
Darn these kids today with their priorities all screwed up

AstroDad:

:sad: bummer. Well I am sure you want to be there for her big night. Sunday, while she is resting up from her evening is a different story - dad's day :) So if you change your mind, let us know.

I'm trying to scrub up a buddy... we'll see what shakes out....

Missdirected:
:sad: bummer. Well I am sure you want to be there for her big night. Sunday, while she is resting up from her evening is a different story - dad's day :) So if you change your mind, let us know.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom