Sheridan 10/29/06 Halloween/b-day dive

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

eandiver:
No you won't.

Let's see....7 different springs to dive or snorkle, a river to canoe, tube, snorkle or dive, a really cool OW cavern,an excellent dive shop/fill station/deli, lots of camping, picnic areas feet from the springs and so on and thats not including the 1000's of feet of passage for certified cave divers.
I have to agree with Missd on this one...
  • You can dress up a pig... but, it's still a pig.
  • You can drift Rainbow River, and guess what... after 5 minutes, it's all the same.
  • You can dive the King Spring at Crystal River... unless you are really into reading graffiti... 5 minutes and you've seen it all
For some divers, after all is said and done, the focus of the dive is the dive and not all the fun things that happen above the water line.

You can't count 1000's of feet for cave divers.... Those divers are crazy! Lovable... but crazy

Missdirected:
Now this would complete a party...My favorite chick diver woo-hoo!! :bananalama:

A banana with the I love you sign riding a blob. Is it any wonder I don't understand most smilies?

Missdirected:
Walter, did you see this: :sharkattack: I about fell over laughing when I saw it.

I did and that's pretty much how that dive felt.

Missdirected:
My thoughts:
Walter: *Waving to be picked up*
Miss: *Noticing wave. Confirmes with foreigner (our love Dario) who thinks it is all fun and games*
Walter: *Damn that woman is going to make me out run a shark :11: This beats all*
:rofl3:

You gotta remember, I was back underwater to meet the charge when you confirmed, so I had no idea what was going on topside.

For those who go to Ginnie, have fun, I wasn't even aware of the cleanup until after we started planning the Sheridan dive, but I think it's great this group is getting together to make a difference. Kudos to the folks at Ginnie who are encouraging it by providing surface support and free passes.

Just to keep myself updated.

Staying at my place I have:

Stu in fl
Walter
Marvel (she doesn't know it 100% yet, but I do :evil_4:)
LilCastaway & David
Me :D
Bubblepuppy & Nextariel

I have one more guest room but it doesn't have a bed in it. :(

Anyone I missed? Everyone is welcome to stay but the rest are couches. I have one monster sectional (so two peeps) and I have another regular couch in the formal room.

Keith are you staying or are you already at your hotel?

Walter:
A banana with the I love you sign riding a blob. Is it any wonder I don't understand most smilies?

:rofl3: Come here Walter :pftroest: It is okay - you don't have to. I am here for you :winky:

Walter:
I did and that's pretty much how that dive felt. You gotta remember, I was back underwater to meet the charge when you confirmed, so I had no idea what was going on topside.

I do. I do. But the short glossed over story is funnier :sprint:. My stomache hurts from laughing. That lil thing is so perfect! :rofl3:

Gave Herman a call and as I thought their probably out so I can't confirm as of right now, but hopefully there is a spot or 2 left for me. Will call him back later if I dont hear anything to confirm. Will be staying at the 'rents house, yes their glad to hear I'm on my way back down..LOL.

I'll be flying in Thursday night or Friday morning and leaving Monday afternoon.......Sat dive or dinner out with everyone? I'll be in Largo so I'm close to you guys. Finally got my damn Advance card...:) No more Temp for this newb!

Missdirected:
Message from CaptainHerman:

He sent this via email. I thought I'd just post it.

Tracy,

Tell everyone that the can reach us at 727-469-8979. I will be in New York
on a charity fund raiser until 09/25. They can reach me after 8am on the
25th.

Thanks,

Captain Herman
727-469-8979

Rhyz... just let him know you are w/Scubaboard/MissDirected. Saturday evening is looking like a lil cookout and hang by the pool at my place :) Some of us are thinking of doing some diving Saturday late late morning/earlyafternoon. Will keep you posted.

Yup let him know about Zendiving/Missdirected "tour" :) in both email and the phone call. Both sound good to me! And yes thats the phone number I used, just figured their out on dive when I called. Hope to see you all in Oct!

What time is this dive again?? I believe that is the morning after Guavaween.

ok, just checked the calendar and yup the Guavaween parade is the night before. I will be in it and I don't know how sober I am going to be. So count me in and get ready to watch me chum for fish the next morning :D

CoolTech:
[*]You can dress up a pig... but, it's still a pig.

You have a point.

Sorta like " You can try to teach a pig to sing but it wastes your time and annoys the pig"

Missdirected:
Just to keep myself updated.

Staying at my place I have:

Stu in fl
Walter
Marvel (she doesn't know it 100% yet, but I do :evil_4:)
LilCastaway & David
Me :D
Bubblepuppy & Nextariel

I have one more guest room but it doesn't have a bed in it. :(

Anyone I missed? Everyone is welcome to stay but the rest are couches. I have one monster sectional (so two peeps) and I have another regular couch in the formal room.

Keith are you staying or are you already at your hotel?

MissDirected,

It would be great if I could stay at your place Saturday night, do you still have room left?

Keith

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom