Sheridan 10/29/06 Halloween/b-day dive

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

cmufieldhockey8:
Hey I'm in! I'll see you all there!

Sweeeeeeeet! :monkeydan

Tech, get onto CaptainHerman if he doesn't get back to you :)

Missdirected:
Sweeeeeeeet! :monkeydan

Tech, get onto CaptainHerman if he doesn't get back to you :)
Called again today.... Answering Machine.

Not having any luck getting a call back or a live person.

CoolTech:

727.469.8979 - I just called and left him a message! Told him I was freaking out a bit as there are a few peeps he hasn't gotten back to. So....

CoolTech:

I am thinking of starting the "Got the answering machine club"
Any one else in the same boat like to join?
:D

Looks like I can only do Saturday at the Ginnie springs event, The wife won't let me spend the whole weekend away from her. That means I'll be able to stop in at the Saturday night party - Wife in tow, and do the Sheridan with you all on Sunday after all. I'll be using my own boat, so if anybody doesn't make the charter I may be able to take you with me.

Oh yeah, do you all like Rum, I was going to bring a bottle to Ginnie for Saturday night, but I guess it'll have to come with me to MissD's

N@rco$i$:
Looks like I can only do Saturday at the Ginnie springs event, The wife won't let me spend the whole weekend away from her. That means I'll be able to stop in at the Saturday night party - Wife in tow, and do the Sheridan with you all on Sunday after all. I'll be using my own boat, so if anybody doesn't make the charter I may be able to take you with me.

Oh yeah, do you all like Rum, I was going to bring a bottle to Ginnie for Saturday night, but I guess it'll have to come with me to MissD's
Got me call back 5 minutes ago.

Dave,
If I had known you were taking the boat, I would have jumped onboard! Also, your message doesn't make sense.... you appear to be doing Ginnie, but not doing Ginnie and the Sunday dive.

Did someone mention... rum?

Missd,
I'm in for the 29th

I got my call back also.I am all set and ready to go.

I just spoke to Captain Herman - please be sure to let him know you are with MissDirected and leave him a good number. Someone left a work number and when he got back in from diving they were already gone for the day :sad:

Dave is doing Ginnie Saturday morning. Cook-out Saturday evening and the Sheridan on Sunday. :)

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom