Sherwood Magnum Service

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Thanks Herman. Yes I have also been a mechanic and rebuilt more carbs than I can remember. Being an electronics/computer engineer working with little parts is nothing new. Any idea where I can find the manuals for the sherwood regs?

Thanks Herman. Yes I have also been a mechanic and rebuilt more carbs than I can remember. Being an electronics/computer engineer working with little parts is nothing new. Any idea where I can find the manuals for the sherwood regs?

You should have no problems with rebuilding Sherwoods then, they are simple but solid. You should the manuals you need here:
http://www.frogkick.dk/manuals/sherwood/

Great info thanks again! The only thing I am wondering is that they have the manuals for the older models, do you know where to get them for the current iteration? ie... my magnum is a SRB7300. Thanks again Herman.

Not sure where you can get the latest manual but odds are the newest of the ones on Fk will do. If you read them you will notice little has changed in the Sherwood regs basic design. You might start a post asking for a manual, likely someone has one they will email you.

If you download a manual from the 5000 series you will be fine. Internally, all of the round first stages, except the Brut are the same. The round first stage represents the point where they went from a piston mounted bleed orifice to one mounted in the body. The only change after that is a change from a scintered filter in the bleed orifice unit to a very easily changeable foam filter in the bleed orifice, which your magnum should have. The foam filter is included in the current service kits. Except for the cover, your 7000 series second stage is essentially the same.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom