Sherwood Wisdom 4 message

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

StfniFllr

New
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I have a Sherwood Wisdom 4 computer that started flashing the message ‘TOO’ during dives. What is it trying to tell me? Where can I find the index of wisdom4 messages for future reference.

Stephanie

I have a Sherwood Wisdom 4 computer that started flashing the message ‘TOO’ during dives. What is it trying to tell me? Where can I find the index of wisdom4 messages for future reference.

Stephanie
Hmmm.... Update, the message started appearing in the middle of a week of diving at a resort. After a few days, I took a 4 day break then resumed diving on a live aboard. The message did not clear after 4 days off. The message starts flashing on every dive as I descend as soon as I hit 30ft, and stops when I hit 20ft and do my safety stop. I have checked all the settings and can't find any alert that would cause this.

It's possible the message is 'T00', T-zero-zero. Any ideas at all??? Sherwood support keeps telling me it has to do with too rapid ascent, which makes no sense because the message starts on descent, at 30ft.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom