SHOOTUNDERWATER.COM- Bali 2006 Review

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Great, great shots Dennis! Mikey has done it again! I'm really looking forward for more of those great pictures! :)
Bali is a Great place and that's why I'm always there! :D

Ed.

Diver Dennis:
Hi Caloy, we hope you and Myra are feeling better now. Mike's hands on approach to teaching works well for getting the points across and makes it easy to learn to shoot better.
We're doing well now Dennis, Thank you.

Yeah, Mike V. eats your pix for breakfast or dinner, all you need to do is listen during the one on ones. Very effective teaching method/style. I'll say it again, He's a great teacher. I hope S80 gets that:).

Thanks Tim. That was a 100mm.

@Catherine: I had a bad sinus infection and missed diving for a day and a half durin the course but we were there for 6 extra days. I had a doctor come from Sanur with drugs...

I also had a great time in Bali and Timor last month and really liked the Tulamben area....I think I will pass on the Philippines next year and go back and spend an extra two days in Bali and then to Timor.

Diver Dennis:
Thanks Ed! You know how much I like you photos.

@Caloy: I'll be canceling if S80 shows up...:wink:

Thanks Dennis!
Your photos has got me all excited and so looking forward to my November trip there again! :)

S80? That's what I'm using! :D

Ed.

catherine96821:
hands on, huh?

I like it when they dial the settings in and let me press the shutter.

Is there really another in a year? princess, huh. I could bring a tent?

Who got sick? with what? Rum poisoning, no doubt.

Did you shoot the fish eye and 8" port?

I have a 10-22mm WA Catherine, I can't use the fish eye with my camera but I do have a lot of WA shots.

@Tim: I forgot that I was using a Woody's Diopter wet mount. Fits right onto my 100mm port and I can take it off during the dive. Pretty cheap too.

clgsamson:
Michael eh...Michael Veitch tsk tsk...
i believe she means Michael Cortenbach... not even my mother calls me Michael....

:kiss:

Back
Top Bottom