Should we try a Roll Call?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Not to poop on the parade, but your Row Call sort of defeats the purpose of the Scubaboard profile doesn't it? Can you guess where I'm from? What do you plan on doing with this fun little list once it's complete? Oh well, enjoy yourselves.

headhunter:
Let me know about typos, suggestions, additions, deletions, etc. by either posting to this thread or sending me a PM.
Just an idea but I think it would be useful and kind of cool to make the username within this roll call a link to the persons profile... It would be easier to get in contact specifically with the people in your area... Again it's just an idea and you can toss it to the side or integrate it, your choice... If you don't know what I mean I have "fixed up" the list for my area below... Headhunter if you want me to do edit the rest of the list just shoot me a pm or something and I'll handle it... Doesn't take more than like 2 seconds a name...

- San Diego County (6)

Abratty - Allen Bratty - San Diego

divebuddysean - Sean - San Diego

divinman - Terry - San Diego -Not an underwater photographer, just a diver with a camera

Gomer Piles - Brian - San Diego

moonie - Amy - San Diego - Diving is intriguing, gets more interesting every day! Diving Dry Rocks!

ShakaZulu - Roy - San Diego

Not to poop on the parade, but your Row Call sort of defeats the purpose of the Scubaboard profile doesn't it? Can you guess where I'm from? What do you plan on doing with this fun little list once it's complete? Oh well, enjoy yourselves.

Not at all, as evidenced by Shaka - this just lets people know who are current (or new) and reading and those who simply exist but have been absent. It provides an easy reference to find someone in So Cal (or Lo Cal). Why rain on our parade? Rain is precious - damn the Zoni's for stealing the water we were stealing first, damn them! :wink:

ScubaBoard screen name:lttleldydver
Actual Name: Becki
City: Coronado
County:San Diego
Quick comment:Learning to like it cold

xSandman3 - Screen name I've had for well over 12 years now
Dale is my real name
Middle School Music Teacher/Wannabe School Administrator
Live in Calimesa - East of San Bernardino a ways
Whole family was certified and dives together

screen name: Derby
county: LA County
note: Certified PADI OW in August 04 - 18 dives

=)

hey, dazedone.. it sounds like you live in my 'hood.

Back
Top Bottom