Show me your dive room

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

My wife's gear is kept in the guest bedroom because she doesn't dive that often,now that our kids are still very young, but mine hangs over our gymn equipment in the living room , my cylindres are stored at the entrance of our house to ensure i see them every day and think of diving on the way to work and also to make sure i dont forget them on the way out to doing a dive ! My friends and i try to dive at least once or twice a month to keep our heads straight and to enjoy diving within our group.A special storage room would therefor be a bit boring because you almost hide your stuff away - i have to walk past my gear every day to pep me up a bit!

My wife's gear is kept in the guest bedroom because she doesn't dive that often,now that our kids are still very young, but mine hangs over our gymn equipment in the living room , my cylindres are stored at the entrance of our house to ensure i see them every day and think of diving on the way to work and also to make sure i dont forget them on the way out to doing a dive ! My friends and i try to dive at least once or twice a month to keep our heads straight and to enjoy diving within our group.A special storage room would therefor be a bit boring because you almost hide your stuff away - i have to walk past my gear every day to pep me up a bit!

Storage room? :huh: You mean sanctuary don't you? :wink:

For a change, all my dive stuff fits in one closet! Here is a partial photo:

Attachments

• Toys.JPG
    Toys.JPG
    111.8 KB · Views: 132
I guess the only real question I have Rick, is, are you open to renting out "your basement" (with equipment of course :D)? WOW....do I ever need to figure out how to get this type of room into my basement. I think I have to start working on excuses. Great job and now I think we all have something to strive for...even if others may say it is too much, I say it is never enough.

My basement...

Just out of curiosity, what do you use all of those bolt snaps for?

yeah... I was wondering the same thing. You've got a fortune tied up in snap-bolts there....

Nice rack, NWD!

(I just wanted to say that... LOL)

:rofl3:

Much as it pains me to say it ... NorthWoodsDiver, you have a nicer rack than MissD's

:rofl3:
Just kill me now ;-)

Double :rofl3:

When you're single, the WHOLE HOUSE AND GARAGE is the dive/motorcycle/hunting/camping/cycling gear room.

yeah... reminds me of the days when I didn't have a garage and kept my kayaks in the middle of my living room floor between the couch and the TV. :D

Hey Rick, Kudos on the patriotism and the flag!

Hey Rick, Kudos on the patriotism and the flag!
Found that flag at 80' in the silt.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom