Show me your dive room

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Thanks to this thread, I now have a list of people I'm going to ROB!!!!!:11::11::11:

(just kidding)

That is impressive, seems someone has a little to much money or time to kill. Very Nice though

Hey Kimber, Rick has some pink fins ;-)
I only wear them on special occations. : - )

Some of you folks have better set-ups at home/office than my local LDS has!!! :)

Here's the back of my van. There's more stuff in the front and about another 10 tanks in the shop along with extra wet suits, dry suits, regs, repair stuff, etc. The canoe rides on top. The shop is too much of a mess right now to show anyone.

van.jpg

Missdirected, I haven't contacted them yet to know if they only supply to fire houses or if they sell to private consumers. There are a few distributers in my state that I will probably be in contact with. I liked the idea of the tank rack too. But at least it was nice to see products available ready made instead of having to design my own. But this site also gives you that option if you are so inclined.

Carolyn:sharks:

Thanks to this thread, I now have a list of people I'm going to ROB!!!!!(just kidding)

Not a good plan; there's a very high correlation between diving and gun ownership.

Missdirected, I haven't contacted them yet to know if they only supply to fire houses or if they sell to private consumers. There are a few distributers in my state that I will probably be in contact with. I liked the idea of the tank rack too. But at least it was nice to see products available ready made instead of having to design my own. But this site also gives you that option if you are so inclined.

Carolyn:sharks:

Generally speaking they will sell gear racks to anyone.I can not think of anyone place that will only sell to Fire Depts. Money is money. The only time I can think of someone not selling to the general public is if it would create some sort of homeland security issue such as badges ids etc. Shop around there are several different dealers fo r the same equipment out there. Some places are cheaper than others especially if you dont order from their online magazine.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom