Silly Jokes

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

It's all JRO's fault...

What's green and Ice Skates?

Peggy Flem

What's green and Sings?
Frank Snot

A diver was shipwrecked up onto a lonely and tropical shore. As he stood up he noticed his hands were purple, he looked at his feet and they were purple, worriedly he unzipped his wetsuit and his chest and stomach were purple. With his head in his hands he cried, "Oh my God!, I’ve been marooned!"

As I was walking home from work one day I passed by a house and I noticed through the window that there was a woman hitting a young boy in the head with a loaf of french bread. Every day for a month I would walk by that house and I'd look in and see the woman hitting the boy in the head with a french bread. Yesterday I walked by and as I looked in there was the woman but this time she was hitting the boy in the head with a chocolate layer cake. I could take no more so I knocked on the door and I asked, "Every day when I walk by I see you hitting that boy in the head with a french bread. Today I look and you are hitting him in the head with a chocolate layer cake. WHY?" And she says to me, "It's his birthday".

(rimshot)

You ever notice that when you see ducks flying in that V formation that one side is always longer than the other? Know why that is?
There are more ducks on that side.

Joe

What do you call a deer with no eyes?

"No Eye Deer"

What do you call a deer no eyes and no legs?

"Still, No Eye Deer"

Sorry, I could'nt resist...

Q. What Do You Call A Frightened Scuba Diver?

A. Chicken Of The Sea.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom