Similan Islands

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

weeksd

Contributor
Reaction score
Similan islands thailand. We had a very good problem. So many fish you almost could not see where your going at richelieu rock.

Attachments

• Thailand 171.jpg
    Thailand 171.jpg
    63.5 KB · Views: 38
  • Thailand 173.jpg
    Thailand 173.jpg
    76.5 KB · Views: 33
  • Thailand 230.jpg
    Thailand 230.jpg
    90.8 KB · Views: 34
Diverace live aboard. Very good live aboard and crew. I have done 5 trips with them

Diverace live aboard. Very good live aboard and crew. I have done 5 trips with them
Seconded, I dived on Diverace last April, it was very good. And agree about the density of fish, Richelieu Rock was the first dive I think I've done where I couldn't see the guide due to the density of fish in the way.

We spent 16 nights in Khao Lak, broken up with the liveaboard in the middle.

Seconded, I dived on Diverace last April, it was very good. And agree about the density of fish, Richelieu Rock was the first dive I think I've done where I couldn't see the guide due to the density of fish in the way.
Agreed. I made the comment several times that underwater photography was difficult at Richelieu Rock because the fish kept getting in the way...

We just returned from 4D4N aboard the MV Pawara (West Coast Divers) and the trip was fantastic. The boat was extremely comfortable and the food was especially amazing (probably better than the 5-star resort we stayed at in Khao Lak.) It was our first live aboard trip, so I don't really have anything to compare it to.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom