Single Diver looking for December trip ideas and offers

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ernani

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
I am single [single only on the trip...], male diver [experienced], who has 2 weeks available on December 11th until December 27th. Would love to join a group going diving or receive interesting offers from operators on a single occupancy basis.

Joining another individual to share vacation costs is a possibility as well.

I will consider most destinations [residing in California].

Thanks.

This is a bit earlier in the month but may still be of interest to you.

OEX Charters Brings you the Econo Buster!!!!

Only $999

Choose between Dec 2-6 2010 or Jan 20-24 2011

All our Econo Buster trips leave Thursday at 11:59 PM, wake up Friday morning in Bimini, Dive all day Fri and Sat, half day Sunday and return to dock in Pompano Sunday at 6:00 PM. You may stay aboard the boat Sunday night!!!! No need to get a hotel room for the night!!!

All trips include:

• All linen & bedding
  • Entertainment center
  • Airport Pick up & Drop off
  • Check out Dives and Instruction available!!
  • Fully air conditioned
  • Gourmet chef
  • Tanks & weights
  • Nitrox available ($100 for the trip up to EAN32)
  • Trimix available (Priced by the CuFt.)
  • All meals, snacks & non alcoholic beverages
*Does not include Bahamian customs fees or airfare to point of departure in Pompano Beach FL.

Hello,

I have a shared Superior room on the Solmar V for Dec 10-19th, Cabo Mexico. Other occupant is a male. This is supposed to be an awesome liveaboard and incredible shark diving, though I have never been on it. I unfortunately had to cancel after the refund period. Looking to recoup some of the losses from the purchase. Bought for over 3400, will consider 2850, or best offer. Transactions handled through Solmar operations.

Thanks,

Patrick

Come to the Philippines. In Anda, on the beautiful island of Bohol we have some of the most amazing diving.

Accommodation would be just PHP 30,120 for 12 nights which includes breakfast and three course evening meal in a single room on the cliff tops overlooking the sea. A 15 dive package would be PHP 14,100 and any additional dives would be PHP 950 each (not inc equipment).

So if you stay 12 nights and make 20 dives the total price would be just PHP 48,970 which is USD 1,120 by today's exchange rate.

We are in the Lonely Planet so are a mix of diver groups, families and backpackers and we often have single travellers.

There are flights from LA to Manila and then with Cebu Pacific you can connect to Tagbilarian city. We can arrange transport from the airport.

I am going to book for Apo Island in Dumaguete, Philippines.

You may want to go to Timor-Leste. I dived there for two years. The waters are pristine and the diving is great. Send a message if you need contacts. For that trip, you might want to go through Bali.

Come and Join us in Bali....We can custom design any dive trip to suit your needs and requirements. Everything from airport pick and drop to hotels and personal dive guides.

Blue Season Bali Diving is an award winning five star PADI Career Development Center (IDC) that will take you diving to Bali's most beautiful diving destinations such as Nusa Penida, Tulamben, Padang Bai and the Menjangan National Park. Suited to beginner divers and professionals alike, your Bali diving holiday starts with Blue Season Bali.
Bali Diving Holidays

There are so many reasons to scuba dive in Bali; through our web site you will find lots of bali diving information including:
# Bali is one of the only places in the world to have regular sightings of Oceanic Sunfish.
# The 'Liberty' wreck in Tulamben is one of the top 15 dive sites in the world.
# The mysterious macro site of PJ attracts underwater photographers worldwide.
Please take time to explore our website to gather more information

Bali Dive Safaris

Last edited by a moderator:
https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom