Single Divers Looking for Roommates for the SB SURGE 2024

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ROXANNE

Artist
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
Single Divers Looking for Roommates for the SB SURGE 2024

This thread is only for divers looking for roommates for the event.

We have 6 single rooms available at Puerto Galera.
Members can choose to also have a single room at Dumaguete
They'll then be required to pay the $700 single supplement
or
If single members from Puerto Galera choose to share a room at Dumaguete,
they will NOT be required to pay the single supplement,
they'll be paying normal double occupancy prices
even though they'll have 1 week on their own.

Single Divers Looking for Roommates for the SB SURGE 2024 This thread is only for divers looking for roommates for the event. We have 6 single rooms available at Puerto Galera. Members can choose to also have a single room at Dumaguete They'll then be required to pay the $700 single supplement or If single members from Puerto Galera choose to share a room at Dumaguete, they will NOT be required to pay the single supplement, they'll be paying normal double occupancy prices even though they'll have 1 week on their own.

I definitely plan on going room mate or not, but anyone wanting to go and would like to share a room, let me know so we can get this going

I just signed up, and need a roommate! So excited! I did get a single room at Puerto Galera, soo need roommate for Dumaguete, if anyone else has that scenario. Otherwise roommate for both is fine.

I've signed up for single rooms but if somebody needs a room mate I'd be interested. 65 year old man here.

Just saw this thread today.
Sent Dennis an inquire to see if a single male space is still available.
I'm a 70 year old PADI A.I. w/ 800+ dives, non snoring C-PAP wearing type of roommate.

Throw my hat in the ring too. Currently signed up for a single room, 56 year old, non smoker, occasional light drinker, wear CPAP but not too loud, roughly 100 dives through rescue diver.

Throw my hat in the ring too. Currently signed up for a single room, 56 year old, non smoker, occasional light drinker, wear CPAP but not too loud, roughly 100 dives through rescue diver.
I sent you a message this morning Rob

At this late date, I understand Surge 2024 still has openings. After reconsidering, I’m seriously considering signing up but I need a roommate. Anyone Interested in joining me In the fun!! Let me know!!

FYI…. James Blackburn of “Divers Ready”, just days ago returned from his trip to the same resort as Surge 2024 and posted this terrific inspiring video. Check it out and consider joining me!

Oh man I hope they have that roast pig for us on this trip!! 😍

Can you make that happen Dennis?!?! 😂

Back
Top Bottom