SingleDivers.com does Exuma Island, Bahamas and the Caribbean Explorer Liveaboard

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Edit! The Straw Market with the local ladies and all their goods is interesting, but my favorite place for souveneirs was the nice little shop across from Peace and Plenty about one block from the straw market, maybe 2 blocks from the boat dock. There is also a nice shop of larger items very close to the boat dock, across the road from the market. The pay phones at the boat dock and market have been vandalized, wireless laptops can be used at dock to an extent and at the Peace and Plenty. You should have all of Friday afternoon for local sites.

Thanks! This is great info :D

the crew welcomed us back with pitchers of warm water to pour inside our suits and hot chocolate with or without Bailey's Irish Cream. Very nice touch.

With please

Don,
There are several people down on the Liveaboards Forum asking about the Bahamas trip on the Explorer. You might want to post a bit about the boat, crew, dives, etc. for them. :D

robin:D
off to Bahamas on the Nekton in April!

Hot Damn! Explorer Ventures just offered us each 40% off on a return trip!

Now, that's super! :cheerleader: I had thot about asking about such. The problems with one diver's bag and another's emergency cost us a dive each but I wasn't bothered in the least by either. Losing two whole days of diving to weather did bother me, and I did think of the flat rate fuel surcharge and nitrox charge, but still didn't think there was a point in even asking. Besides the crew was really super about it all.

I am impressed that they offered. Put me down for the New Years trip. Continental is not booking beyond Dec 18 yet, but pencil me in to arrive Friday, Dec 27 at 7:37pm and leave at 2:45pm. :D

Hot Damn! Explorer Ventures just offered us each 40% off on a return trip!

Now, that's super! :cheerleader: I had thot about asking about such. The problems with one diver's bag and another's emergency cost us a dive each but I wasn't bothered in the least by either. Losing two whole days of diving to weather did bother me, and I did think of the flat rate fuel surcharge and nitrox charge, but still didn't think there was a point in even asking. Besides the crew was really super about it all.

I am impressed that they offered. Put me down for the New Years trip. Continental is not booking beyond Dec 18 yet, but pencil me in to arrive Friday, Dec 27 at 7:37pm and leave at 2:45pm. :D
congrats!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom