Sipadian cancelled need new venue any ideas?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

:-( now the trip has been cancelled by my boss, as he needs me to be doingn designs for a large pitch, damn was looking forward to the trip. So may post pone it until Jan next year or cancel it altogether and do my adv. nitrox and deco procedures as that will only take an extra day or two and will be after the pitch ... amazing how life changes in a few hours.

guess it's back to more surface time...

Gabyne, it was all good. The resort is very nice and our DM (Ruben) was first-rate. A total hottie, as well! :)

Great viz. I dove Lankayan Wreck, Froggie Fort, Jetty Wreck, Bimbo Rock, South Point and Mel's Rock. Tons of nudibranch. Leopard sharks, jawfish, blue-ringed octopus. Have Ruben feed the jawfish at Mel's Rock for you. The coral landscape at South Point I still see in my dreams.

Ok the trip was canceled, and it's now planned for January.. but managed to squeeze in one dive during my wifes companies weekend trip to Bintan, Indonesia.

We stayed at Club Med and I did one shore dive, nothing special, not very deep not much to see, one sting ray, 2 eels, and some fish .. vis quite bad.

Back
Top Bottom