Siquijor diving

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

not all voodoo is negativ ... the right Voodoo magic makes the partner even more... nah, not worth to mention... also don't miss out on the midnight flight with a double-seater-broom around the "island of witches".

but if you have the chance go to one of the older healers (not Voodoo-guys,locals can tell you where to go). it is a great experience and not all stories are wrong.

Whenever you are in Dumaguete go to Casablanca and ask for Gunther (the Austrian owner). He can tell you his story, he wouldn't run the best restaurant in Dumaguete without one of those healers, who actually found some disease where modern medicine surrendered....

Thank you very much Rhoody and Caloy for your inputs! Very much appreciated!

I will certainly pay Casablanca a visit, if not for the story but for the food. I do not think I'm going bump into flying brooms anytime soon. But then again, this is the Philippines - where anything can possibly happen.

Good times and good dives always!

Gi

You can not have a better time then time spent at Kiwi Dive Resort on Siquihor!

...a..

Hi Samaka! Why do you say that? I have not tried to contact them yet. I do not think they have family rooms to accomodate us. I'll check again. What do you like about them particularly?

Gi

Thanks Rhoody! It will be Coral Cay then. We are 7 in the family. it's impossible to fit us there. Btw, If I should have time to dive in Dumaguete, which dive resort will you recommend? And what dive sites is most accesible in the City that is, of course, ok to dive. The Ducomi Pier seem interesting but I guess this is not the best time to go there.

What I liked most about Kiwi was the family-athmosphere... Bruce and the staff is great and they make a wicked chicken sandwish...

...a...

Thanks Samaka! I'll be sure to check this out. How did you find the dive sites in Siquijor especially the ones near Kiwi?

Gi

Just want to post a quick question. I did not get any reply with Sea Explorers in Cebu and Siquijor so I contacted Siquijor Dive Safari. Any feedback on this dive operator? Post here or PM me please! Thanks in advance!

Gi

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom