Siquijor info

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Pao

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
My wife and I are thinking of going to Siquijor. It would more of a vacation with diving rather than a dive trip. Maybe just a day or two of diving then get to see the sites then spend a day in Dumaguete. I am AOW w/ 100 or so dives. My wife is OW with about 20 dives.

Can you recommend a decent dive op/accommodation? Nothing fancy. What are the must do dive sites? What are the must see attractions in the island?

BTW I plan to do the dives in Sidemount so having tanks with DIN valves with long stems is a plus.

Thanks in advance,

Richard

Booked the plane and resort. Now - what are the must do sites? What would you suggest if I only had one day to dive?

The Dive op at CoCo is decent. I can also highly recommend "Last Frontier Dive" which is 10 minutes down the road from Coco Grove. Expect to pay more at Coco Grove for everything.

The Dive op at CoCo is decent. I can also highly recommend "Last Frontier Dive" which is 10 minutes down the road from Coco Grove. Expect to pay more at Coco Grove for everything.

Thanks! I got in touch with their shop (Coco), dives are in the 1100 range. How much cheaper is "Last Frontier" and is the 10 minutes walk or is it a tricycle ride?

Back
Top Bottom