Siquijor Island?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

It's very easy to go to Siquijor from Dumagete. On the way back you will have to have a look at the time sheddule to check if it's possible. Usually, the ferry to Cebu from Siquijor stops at Dumagete: it could be the same one, you'll just have to wake up veeeeeeery early.

I don't know coral cay resort. But the situation of this hotel seems to be the best for diving.

the pier- the dauin pier or the dumaguete pier? Zsolt and I are doing a day dive in Dauin/Dumaguete in two weeks time, on our way to San Carlos to dive Sipaway Island...

A poster at a Dumaguete website pointed out that Tripadvisor only has 2 reports on Coral Cay Resort, both negative. That got me thinking about staying at Kiwi Dive Resort.
Does anyone have any experience with Coral Cay or Kiwi?

It looks like I may not have enough time to make a trip to Apo Island from Siquijor. What I really want to know is how the diving at Siquijor compares to Apo Island? And do the dive shops/resorts take divers to all the dive sites around the island or do they just stick close to the dive sites near the resort?

The manager at Coral Cay Resort said the early morning (6am) Ocean Jet from Cebu to Dumaguete is now cancelled. So it looks like I will have to find another form of transportation.

Anyone with additional info on resorts, diving situation and transportation will be greatly appreciated.

Cheers.

Ok the place I stayed at was actually called Paraiso Siquijor, and the email to contact Julien or Cendy Maillard is paraiso-siquijor@hotmail.com the email to contact Tata who is the gentleman who coordinated all of our diving activities is tatarelacion@yahoo.com .. Hope this helps...

cheers
Roger Carraway
PADI MI

Thanks Roger.

Do they have a website? I am always weary of going to a resort without having a look at what they look like. Or do you have photos of the resort?

What are their rates?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom