Slates - ten reasons why we don't use them

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

The diary of course. Since I don't keep one. :D Now a grocery list reminding me to get butter for the lobster or blackening seasoning for the fish now that is mighty fine idea. Heck now I might need two slates! :doh:

I didn't think they had lobster in Tampa.

On a dive in S. Fla. found one of those magnetic slates, it was pretty encrusted but written on the slate was "HURRY!". Always wanted to know the story behind that last message.

I didn't erase it, it sits in the museum at home.

:shocked2: Oh snap! Don't go jinxing me. The only time I can navigate is underwater... Go figure. Besides, it's DD that has permanently written on his slate, "where's the boat". :rofl3::rofl3: (Sorry to blow you in DD - someone has to take the heat with me :wink:)

I didnt realize you caught that many lobster. Or where you going to make a list for ONESPEED? :D

I didn't think they had lobster in Tampa.

I mean I know they have BINGO and shuffleboard in Tampa but I thought the only lobster was at the Red Lobster early bird special.

You two are impossible brats! :mooner:

Hey Zieg, did you ever try posting about the slate ya found? If so maybe someone would have come forward and we'd know the story...

:shocked2: Oh snap! Don't go jinxing me. The only time I can navigate is underwater... Go figure. Besides, it's DD that has permanently written on his slate, "where's the boat". :rofl3::rofl3: (Sorry to blow you in DD - someone has to take the heat with me :wink:)
:rofl3: :rofl3: :rofl3:

You could always use your slate to write you coffee pot recipe down on.

:rofl3: :rofl3: :rofl3:
You two are impossible brats! :mooner:

No. He's impossible. I'm the brat. :mooner:

You could always use your slate to write you coffee pot recipe down on.

:rofl3::rofl3::rofl3::rofl3: Now that's just good comedy humor. I always wondered how the poor bastard that got that room next liked his first pot of coffee.

:rofl3::rofl3::rofl3::rofl3: Now that's just good comedy humor. I always wondered how the poor bastard that got that room next liked his first pot of coffee.

Y'all are just jealous. That was sheer genius :mooner::scorned:

Who needs a slate, I've got a Marine Corps Palmpilot :D

MarinePalmPilot.jpg

You caught one lobster all year and ended up cooking it in a coffee pot, I'm guessing some adult beverages were involved in this decision.

She missed the chapter in the cookbook that said to marinate the lobster, not the chef.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom