SM Take 2

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

The wings still need an attachment point at the outer bottom edge to the waist strap otherwise it will taco. There may be a way to rig it up, but I'd have to see it on the harness first.

Maybe as simple as a loop of cord through the last band loop on the bc back to a slider on the waist belt.

I posted the instructions for an individual who now has an OMS wing and sms.

Dwayne

A.jpg
+
B.jpg
=
C.jpg

Finger is all glued up so no side mount pool work or ocean for at least a week. I did sneak a dive in Friday morning so not all bad.

Dwayne

I did the same thing with an oyster and oyster knife. But I got stitches (twice).

Sorry to hear! Its the tetanus injection which hurts the most now.

Lesson learned last night - Don't use a helmet/backup lights with back mount diving. Helmet will smack into the 1st stage making for a very unpleasant dive.

Somewhat annoying as I was trying to keep as close as possible to a standard configuration for my gear. Helmet for Back Mount only for now on.

Dwayne

Back
Top Bottom