Snorkel w/ the Manatees, scuba Rainbow River 1/13/2008

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

i just saw this trip ... so ...

i signed up

i just saw this trip ... so ...

i signed up

We're halfway into needing a third boat here. I'm going to reconfirm everyone and if nobody drops their spot, I'll get more spaces, maybe even an entire boat.

:DBrian: Do we need to sign up again?? Me and guest are still going. Getting closer. Looking forward to it.

Andy: Jeano is going, do we need to do a Dylan fest? :DShe has her snorkel O2 cleaned for the snorkeling also. I believe she said she will be using double snorkels:D

Brian, I am going to talk to a few of my dive buddies and see if they can make this trip. We are planning on doing it some time this winter, so this weekend might work. That way, we could meet up before heading to the Bahamas together in May!

:DBrian: Do we need to sign up again?? Me and guest are still going. Getting closer. Looking forward to it.

Andy: Jeano is going, do we need to do a Dylan fest? :DShe has her snorkel O2 cleaned for the snorkeling also. I believe she said she will be using double snorkels:D

Hmm...Where's my Underwater Harmonica? :rofl3:

Hey , if his Guitar works in the River , I'll sing along. :D

Da Beano

P.S. Hmmm...Double snorkels...Hey , I can breathe from TWO Air Pockets :D

:D

well, if you survived my singing once...

:rofl3::rofl3::rofl3:

Andy , your musical talent is awesome :D

Da Beano

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom