Snow in Florida

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

For what its worth, it will be in the mid 70s by the weekend

We had ice this morning and probably again tomorrow. Temp at 6pm is already down to to 43. Major fish kills are happening, the Indian River is so cold. Massive turtle rescues are going on. One more night of this cold

Supposidly there was snow flurries around boynton we lost rain before it got to even around 30, and no ice from gutter drippings

Supposidly there was snow flurries around boynton we lost rain before it got to even around 30, and no ice from gutter drippings

No, no, no. I'm heading to Florida on Friday and was looking forward to some warm weather. I'm tired of getting out of the water into the cold. :(

Seriously, you folks are under strict mandate to fix this temp problem before I get there...

Hey atleast our water will always be kinda warm, shore dives right now you might have to deal with higher 50 degree water at surface but once you drop 60 is about the coldest you see

I just got done taking out the garbage (OK, I'm an insomniac) and it wasn't nearly as bitter as the past few days!

I am ready to pack up & move !!
15.6° this morning in N. Central Area, near Devil's Den !!
Thar ain't no sense in diss !
One thing is,,, the manatees are huddled up together !

Perhaps, but your water temps will always suck.:mooner:

True...not to mention the taxes, traffic, over crowding, expensive housing, etc.

Yes the weather is nice, most of the time, well except for those pesky Santa Ana winds, wild fires, lack of rain...oh and earthquakes.

*Just an FYI...I am a former SoCal'er so I am not just picking from the outside, been there done that! :)

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom