So confused~ Need travel advice

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

A tricycle is a very different vehicle to a car or a van. I can think of several reason why people would choose not to use a tricycle.

go by jeep-ney???.........:).they are fun.....

8170316708_9565663a1a_z.jpg
[/URL]Turtle Bay Resort jeepney 1 by GEAUXtiger, on Flickr[/IMG]

philtrike.jpg
Just so Melissabeads can make up her own mind about the tricycle, this is what phlegm is referring to. My 6'2" husband rides pillion, as there's no way he's fitting into the cab; I take up most of the seat. We can do short distances. Not sure I'd last all the way from Mabini to Taal to Tagaytay and back...Tagbilaran airport to Alona Beach, or Dumaguete airport to Dauin, sure.

I second Anilao and Sabang (Puerto Galera). Was in the PI for three weeks and did 60 dives between the two destinations plus several days in Manila to see friends. Dove with Club Ocellaris in Anilao (many dives there were over 2 hours on Al 80 tanks) and Action Divers in Sabang.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom