So there I was, at the scuba shop counter ....

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

OP says that he has a GF. So unmarried I guess. Therefore all this talk of spouses is moot. GF's are kind understanding souls who would never claim your SCUBA gear...:stirpot:

Fortunately that isn't true
@wetb4igetinthewater. If you think that, you best not move to Texas. Down here, what is yours acquired after the marriage is half hers/his. A lot of Texans have learned that the hard way!

OP says that he has a GF. So unmarried I guess. Therefore all this talk of spouses is moot. GF's are kind understanding souls who would never claim your SCUBA gear...:stirpot:
At the company holiday party they said you could bring wife or girlfriend, just not both!

OMMOHY

@wetb4igetinthewater. If you think that, you best not move to Texas. Down here, what is yours acquired after the marriage is half hers/his. A lot of Texans have learned that the hard way!
So does that include jewelry? I should have gotten to divorced in Texas if that is the case. I kept all my camera gear (most lenses were $2K or above). This was Washington state that is not favorable to men.

Forget about possessions😞

Back
Top Bottom